Let go of it as the Apple logo will appear on the screen. If your iPod software update cannot be found or is corrupt, meaning that iTunes could not update or restore your iPod, you can delete stock rom the iPod software update files. ITunes will then be able to download a fresh copy of the latest firmware update from Apple, and you should then be able to install it.
Unfortunately when a device is in such of state, you cannot back it up. In this guide, 5 methods to fix iPhone/iPad/iPod firmware not compatible issue are workable. If you still have troubles, you may have to resort to the Apple store to seek professionals for help. When your iPhone or iPad says the firmware is not compatible, the first thing you need to do is to restart your computer. Because by doing this, some temporary glitches will be removed that may cause this problem.
- The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device.
- Therefore, when you jailbreak your iPhone, it may get stuck on Apple logo because files were not correctly modified.
- Besides, some components may be damaged after falling into water or another liquid.
- So, you should check your iPhone model to find the right method to force restart it.
This is one of the most recommended solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode. In this guide, we provide you 8 solutions that you can try to fix firmware is not compatible when restoring your iDevice with iTunes. As you can see, AnyFix can effectively help you either fix the firmware file is corrupted or not compatible issue or easily update your iOS device to iOS 16.
- If so, your Mac is facing a software/firmware problem, which is why the Mac screen has gone black.
- Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document.
- Before we go any further, you may want to know why iPhone black screen won't turn on.
- In the first part, we will talk about 3 different methods to restore iPhone firmware.
If your iPhone won’t turn on or charge, you can learn what to do from this article. There are 6 available solutions which are proved to be effective.